On 23 Oct 2016, at 1:01, Pedro David Marco wrote:

I have tested it in a new Debian box and as expected PYZOR_CHECK worked. So it is obvious that i have something odd  in my Debibox.
Thanks to all who helped me gently!!
This takes me to and old question: How does SA know which are network rules and which are not?

tflags

because it does itright even if "tflag net" is not set for the rule...

The 'net' tflag exists to allow SA to know what tests to disable when it is told to run only local tests. That is usually done when messages are being checked well after their arrival, because network-dependent tests are generally dynamic. There are also places where policy or network architecture prohibit the use of external services.