On Mon, 24 Oct 2016, SimpleRezo wrote:

So, to the OP: try the tagmatch plugin to look at where _AWLMEAN_ is
(e.g.) <= -1 and _AWLCOUNT_ is greater than (e.g.) 10 and that may get you
what you want for a meta to use with the rules you want to control.

Thank you Paul & John, it looks like I will be able to achieve what I want
with tagmatch & _AWL* tags !
Paul, will be awesome to be able to do gt/lt (of course for now I can deal
with regexp to achieve this)

Paul:

I haven't looked at the plugin myself yet, but here's a suggestion: have a mode where you can mark a RE as capturing a numeric value, and the rule's hit value is the value that the RE captured. This would (for example) let the AWL/TXREP mean be captured in a way it could be compared using gt/lt in a meta. Perhaps:

 tagcapnum   __TXREP_IP_MEAN    _TXREP_IP_MEAN_  /^(-?[\d]+(?:\.\d+)?)$/
 meta        TAGMATCH_TXREP_IP_HIGHSCORE   __TXREP_IP_MEAN > 5.0
 describe    TAGMATCH_TXREP_IP_HIGHSCORE   TXRep mean score quite large
 score       TAGMATCH_TXREP_IP_HIGHSCORE   0.1

(...this sort of thing might be really useful as a general purpose rule type in base SA too...)

  When designing software, any time you think to yourself "a user
  would never be stupid enough to do *that*", you're wrong.
 307 days since the first successful real return to launch site (SpaceX)