On Nov 22, 2016, at 3:54 PM, Eric Abrahamsen <e...@ericabrahamsen.net> wrote:
> I get a lot of spam that passes the RP_MATCHES_RCVD test; it wouldn't
> make it into my inbox otherwise. I see the scoring recently got bumped
> to -3.0, which makes false negatives even more likely.

I do see this in spam, but I see it so much more in ham that I’ve not changed
the score. The spam that does hit it seems to score very highly in other areas
(bayes_99 and bayes_999 especially). I see it in a lot of mail that is often
tagged by the user as spam, but os not actually spam. For example, emails from
macy’s or target which the user did sign up for, but is too lazy to unsubscribe.

But run it against your corpus and adjust the score as needed.