On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 16:33:24 +0000
David Jones <djo...@ena.com> wrote:
[deleted]
Read back through this thread.  I never said their SPF record is
invalid. All I said is their SPF record is not common and it makes it
very hard for anyone to know what the official Yahoo outbound mail
servers are.

I have read this thread from start. You have said that their list is not
good, called that a lazy approach and called yahoo people incompetent, only because others are doing it other way.