On Feb 7, 2017, at 12:57 AM, Ruga <r...@protonmail.com> wrote:
> The spample would never make it to our SA. It would be rejected upstream for
> at least two reasons:
>
> > To: undisclosed recipients: ;
> The To header is not RFC compliant.

Where do you get that idea? “Undisclosed recipient: ;” is a group address.

RFS 2822 A.1.3:
From: Pete <pete@silly.example>
To: A Group:Chris Jones <c...@a.test>,j...@where.test,John <j...@one.test>;
Cc: Undisclosed recipients:;
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1969 23:32:54 -0330

Testing.
----

   In this message, the "To:" field has a single group recipient named A
   Group which contains 3 addresses, and a "Cc:" field with an empty
   group recipient named Undisclosed recipients.

Please note that in the example given the To field contains a SINGLE group
recipient.

Also, in 3.4: " An address may either be an individual mailbox, or a group of
mailboxes.”

and in 3.6.3: "The destination fields of a message consist of three possible
fields, each of the same form: The field name, which is either "To", "Cc", or
"Bcc", followed by a comma-separated list of one or more addresses (either
mailbox or group syntax).”

So, yes, Undiscloded recipients: ; is absolutely valid.

> The Subject header exceeds the maximum line length, being another RFC
> constraints.

2.1.1: "There are two limits that this standard places on the number of
characters in a line. Each line of characters MUST be no more than 998
characters, and SHOULD be no more than 78 characters, excluding the CRLF.”

While I am here, ‘+’ is a perfectly valid character in the user portion of an
email, a fact that seems to elude many email “admins”.

--
Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.