On 2017-03-04 (23:32 MST), Rob Gunther <red...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the last few weeks we are finding that SOME (but not all) of Yahoo's
> outbound servers are not dealing with this correctly.

This may not work for you, but I solved all my yahoo problems by simply
blocking their servers with a nice message about over a billion accounts being
leaked.

But yahoo was less than 1% of my traffic (and most of that was spam or at least
unwanted email). The only things I get “from” Yahoo anymore are list messages.

--
Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.