On 09/03/17 13:26, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> On 3/9/2017 8:22 AM, Cedric Knight wrote:
>> I've reduced the score on my installation to 0.5.  Would this kind of
>> thing be prevented by more people contributing to the mass checks?  Or
>> could it be adjusted downwards as Alex suggested?
>
> I don't know if it's a floating rule but it sounds like it needs manual
> adjustment down.  How has 0.5 been working for you?

Well, not based on mass checks or any advanced analysis or anything, it
just stops obvious Facebook etc ham being marked as spam, so working
much better than the previous score of 3.253.

Compared to RCVD_IN_SORBS_SPAM, which I think Axb manually adjusted down
to 0.5 back in September, RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB hits about a tenth as much,
but with a hit similarly being about a 25% risk of being a FP.  I could
write some local rules to try separating out the lastexternal hits and
see if it eliminates some FPs, but I doubt it will.  There was some
other experience upthread of RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB (eg from Steve Zinski)
being a problem.

CK