On Thursday 06 July 2017 at 18:53:10, Rainer Sokoll wrote:

> > Am 06.07.2017 um 18:50 schrieb David Jones <djo...@ena.com>:
> >
> > What version of SA are you running?
>
> 3.4.0, shipped with Debian 8. But I cannot guarantee that this is in fact
> 3.4.1, because I've never understood Debian's backporting strategy :-(

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=spamassassin

If you're just using plain Debian 8 Jessie, you have 3.4.0

If you're using Jessie-backports as well (and have deliberately installed the
backports version of this package) then you have 3.4.1

"apt-get policy spamassassin" should show you which one really is installed

Antony.

--
Anyone that's normal doesn't really achieve much.

 - Mark Blair, Australian rocket engineer

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.