I am using spamassassin via Amavisd-new.  I have amavisd set to include
headers on spam and ham messages via "$sa_tag_level_deflt  = -9999.0;"

2 questions...

1. I want to be sure I am configured to show as much detail as possibl efrom
spamassassin in my headers.  I have these 3 lines in my local.cf:

add_header all Status "_YESNO_, score=_SCORE_ required=_REQD_ tests=_TESTS_
_RBL_ autolearn=_AUTOLEARN_ version=_VERSION_ "

add_header all Pyzor _PYZOR_
add_header all  DCC _DCCB_: _DCCR_

How do I tell if I have everything?  Is this it?  For example I have Razor2
enabled, but I don't know if it has an explicit header setting.  I want to
be sure I'm including everything.  Not sure if I'm omitting anything or not.

2. Is there a way to get it to show all tests in the headers, even those
with zero scores?