On 19/09/17 10:29, Zulma Pape wrote:
There are tons of ways to get your IP a good reputation with Hotmail.

Start setting up the SNDS, this will help you monitor your reputation directly with Microsoft.

Hi - thank you for the suggestions. I have signed up for the SNDS programme - which looks potentially useful. Unfortunately, SNDS does not show mail and spam traffic stats for IP addresses sending less than 100 mails per day - which seems to be the case of this particular site. The IP Status page lists our IP as having normal status - so I guess it's all good there.

You should also try filling their support forms, they will check your IP's historic reputation and act accordingly to it, and since your background is good, the feedback should be positive for you.

I have seen references to this form on various historic forum posts - but the links I followed are all dead. Has this form been removed?