This is something I'm thinking about doing - providing a service that integrates into SA as a plug in and communicates with my servers to return a useful score enhancer.

If there is interest my initial demo test will be just stuffing the subject line into a IP/port and returning a number where positive is spam and negative is ham. This would just be a proof of concept.

The next level would be sending the message headers and eventually - the full message.

Would need someone to write a simple plugin - not a perl guy - but how hard can that be? Would eventually need to be encrypted though.

Starting with just the subject won't return a result all the time. Many request will return a 0 if it can't figure it out. If it does return a result that is significantly away from 0 it's probably right. And it is more likely to return a result from ham than spam confirming good email as good. Obviously - using the header and then the whole message will be more accurate.

I'm using new techniques no one else is using.

So - any interest?

--
Marc Perkel - Sales/Support
supp...@junkemailfilter.com