On Saturday 07 October 2017 at 16:27:00, djkraz wrote:

> I have a user that is getting thousands of backscatter a minute for a
> couple days now.  I've tried everything I can find on the web to get
> vbounce working with no luck as the user is obviously in the whitelist
> since they exist on the server.  I've tried setting the priority of
> vbounce higher but it doesn't seem to make any difference.  Does anyone
> have any experience in resolving this?  FYI, I'm running Exchange 2013 on
> Win2kR2 with Exchange Server Toolbox.  Thanks in advance!

Put an example (full headers as minimum, body not really important for this I
think) on pastebin or similar, post the link here and also show us your
vbounce settings so we can have an opinion.

Antony.

--
I wasn't sure about having a beard at first, but then it grew on me.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.