FYI, 'svn copy' counts as an Add.  That may or may not be a concern?

Mostly Untested But Seems to Work in the Average Case(tm), so user beware:

#!/bin/bash

# usage:  foo.sh 1234   http://svn_server/repo_name
REV=$1
SVNREPO=$2

svn log -qv -r $REV $SVNREPO

# Yes we're grepping on XML because :laziness:
# And we're using perl because I can't be bothered with sed/awk subtleties
svn log -qv --xml -r $REV "$SVNREPO" | perl -ne 'chomp; $a=1 if /^
action="[AD]"/; print "$1\n" if ( $a && /^   kind="file">(.*)<\/path>/ ); $a=0
if /<\/path>/;' | while read i
do
        D=./`dirname "$i"`
        mkdir -p "$D"