Am 2018-04-09 um 19:50 schrieb Ryan Schmidt:

On Apr 8, 2018, at 18:34, Bo Berglund wrote:

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 10:32 PM, Michael Osipov wrote:
Bo,
you are looking for https://github.com/websvnphp/websvn
Michael

Thanks for the link!
By reading the Readme it looks like it contains what I am after!

But I would like to know exactly how to install this...
The Readme.md sends me to https://websvnphp.github.io/ for more information,
but that site seems a bit dated since it announces the release of:
WebSVN version 2.3.3 on 2011-06-27
And in the WebSvn installation guide it talks about requiring SVN ver 1.2.

The WebSVN project appears to have been abandoned by its original developers.
WebSVN 2.3.3 from 2011 is the latest version that has been released. The
project's real web site is offline; that GitHub copy appears to be an
unofficial fork. The fork does have some more recent development, but has made
no releases.

Correct, several people work an, and I have merge tons of local changes. A release should be available soon.

Michael