Niko Paltzer wrote on Fri, 14 Feb 2020 13:55 +0100:
> Since I want to get rid of this transaction with svnadmin rmtxns, I'd like
> to know why it's not listed.

The immediate reason is that svn_fs_fs__list_transactions() only lists
db/transactions/*.txn, but I don't know offhand why
db/transactions/24247-ixo.txn/
wouldn't exist in your case.

> And as a workaround: Is it save to manually delete the 24247-ixo.rev (and
> 24247-ixo.rev-lock)?

I'm not sure.

A quick look into svn_fs_fs__hotcopy() suggests 'svnadmin hotcopy'
doesn't copy transactions/ and txn-revprops/.  If that's right, deleting
the files _while mod_dav_svn/svnserve aren't running_ should be safe.

The relevant internal documentation is in subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/structure.

Sorry for not having a more definite answer.  I have worked on FSFS before,
but nevertheless am not familiar with the commit-in-progress codepaths.

Cheers,

Daniel