From reading the documentation, I can see that Subversion 1.14 supports both
zlib and lz4 compression.  I am running Subversion on FreeBSD 13.X on ZFS which
supports native zstd compression.  Some of the repos I host are relatively
large (60K revisions and 60GB+) and I am wondering what combination will give
me the best performance?  Currently, I have Subversion compression disabled and
ZFS with zstd compression enabled.  In this setup, ZFS reports a compression
ratio of 1.69X.  I would think if Subversion natively supported ZSTD
compression that would be best but since it does not, I just wanted to see if
anyone had recommendations?

Luke