Den tis 11 jan. 2022 kl 21:47 skrev Gavli, Gangaram <
gga...@horizonglobal.com>:

> ------------------------------

Depends a lot on how you originally installed the server.

>    -
>    - What OS version do you use? Linux
>
> In what context are you running Linux? VisualSVN Server is a Windows
> software (at least now, don't know if there was an old Linux-release at one
> time).
>

> Yes in Linux we are running SVN server.

Ok, then chances are that you have either installed this from your
distribution (in which case you probably need to update the distribution to
a supported release) or you've downloaded a binary server from one of the
different vendors (in which case you need to contact them for an updated
version). In either case I'm unable to help.

>    -
>

>    -
>    - Is there any third-party antivirus on your server and clients? Trend
>    Micro
>    - Do you use VPN to connect to the server? Do you use any proxy or
>    active firewall services? Yes Sophos VPN
>
> Any chance to check firewall/VPN logs to see if there is anything closing
> the connections
>
> Nothing changes since it was running before.

Antivirus and other security software has a nasty habit of updating
themselves and breaking things. Step one is probably to disable everything
and verifying log files of all traffic in the network.

> Next step would probably be to verify if there is anything in the server
> logs. You can also contact VisualSVN support (
> https://www.visualsvn.com/support/feedback/
> <https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.visualsvn.com%2Fsupport%2Ffeedback%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cggavli%40horizonglobal.com%7C254f443a0e2a40edfb8d08d9d54174d4%7C9c7c17e44d5b41fa988d3595b0988983%7C0%7C0%7C637775299404937558%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=n7Oq%2BUnXWNmc0KcobovdspoZ%2BuH8SXyv2rB1WkXW%2Fqg%3D&reserved=0>
> ).
>
> Can we do tems meeting so that I can share my screen and we can check.
>
> Please suggest me your suitable time so I that send you meeting invite.

Sorry, not able, I'm doing this all in my spare time. There might be other
who can help you (possibly at a suitable compensation).

> Also please let me know if there is any error with https.conf file

I couldn't find anything Subversion related in this file. Possibly there is
some configuration in one of the files in /etc/httpd/conf.d. But if this
was working before, then I don't think the problem lies in the
configuration.