Den ons 9 mars 2022 kl 13:48 skrev Morin, Michael <michael.mo...@maine.gov>:

> I’m trying to get my new server certificate to work with the Subversion
> Edge Console by converting the server.crt file into PKCS12 format and then
> creating a JKS file. I am using OpenSSL to do this. When I execute the
> command, openssl pkcs12 -export -in E:/csvn/data/conf/server.crt -inkey
> E:/csvn/data/conf/server.key -name svnedge -out
> E:/csvn/data/conf/server.p12, I get the following response…

> Enter Export Password:
>
> Verifying – Enter Export Password:
>
> Unable to write ‘random state’
>

> I don’t remember having this issue in the past. I don’t remember ever
> seeing a message that said “loading ‘screen’ into random state”. Can anyone
> tell me how to get past this error?

It seems the error message is from openssl and not from Subversion itself,
is that correct? In that case, this is probably not the best mailing list
to get help.

Unfortunately I don't have much experience with openssl but a quick google
gave the following link from stackoverflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12507277/how-to-fix-unable-to-write-random-state-in-openssl

TLDR; The link suggests a permission- or path problem.

Kind regards,
Daniel Sahlberg