On Wed, Nov 16, 2022 at 3:08 PM Daniel Sahlberg
<daniel.l.sahlb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Den tis 15 nov. 2022 kl 20:45 skrev JITHIN K <jithin...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> Hello Team,
>>
>> We are using Subversion for the source code management  ( Software
>> development ).
>> Are there any SVN tools available to calculate the line of code
>>

> I can't really understand what you are looking for, it seems the question was
> cut short in the middle.
>
> Kind regards,
> Daniel

I think that the user wants to see Lines of Code (LoC) metrics and
reports for the code stored in the SVN repositories. AFAIK, there are
several tools for this, but I cannot recommend any in particular. I'm
pretty sure that searching the web will give a lot of various options.

I also know that Visual Studio 2019 (16.4 and later) and Visual Studio
2022 support the "Lines of Source code" and "Lines of Executable
code" metrics. I haven't tried this myself, though. Relevant sections
of the Visual Studio documentation:

* Code metrics values:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/code-quality/code-metrics-values

* How to: Generate code metrics data:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/code-quality/how-to-generate-code-metrics-data

* Use the Code Metrics Results window:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/code-quality/working-with-code-metrics-data

(Obviously this will work only for Visual Studio users).

Hope this helps!

--
With best regards,
Pavel Lyalyakin