Hi all,

I'm trying to extract projects from a large repository into their own separate repositories.

I understand to use `svnadmin dump`, then `svndumpfilter`, and finally `svnadmin load`.

Trouble is during `svnadmin dump` one of the revisions results in an 'out of memory' error. The revision in question is large, on the order of 20GB and I only have 16GB of RAM.

I have tried incrementally dumping, but had the same issue.

Is it really the case that if a revision is larger than the available RAM it cannot be dumped?

--
Regards,

Ash Rubigo