Hello,

On 2023/02/20 17:16, Kalkar, Gauri via users wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> Can anyone please help me to understand how "SVN Cleanup" command exactly
> works?

You can find an explanation about it via

   svn help cleanup

or

   svn cleanup --help

> I want to know what these default checked options exactly do with working
> copy. Refer below image.
>
> [cid:image001.png@01D94531.B9C79880]
>
> These default checked options are automatically executed when I will execute
> "SVN cleanup" from command line tools?

The image seems a dialog window of TortoiseSVN, but I don't
know how it implements those options. So I can't answer
your question directly.

If you want to know what it exactly does, the source code
will tell you.

Cheers,
--
Yasuhito FUTATSUKI <futat...@yf.bsclub.org>