Dear all:

I have a question about how svnadmin hotcopy --incremental deals with packed
repositories.

Suppose that after the initial run of the hotcopy, the next batch or revisions
on the original is packed.
What will then happen on the copy when I use svnadmin hotcopy -incremental?

Ideally, it would add all revisions up to to the packing limit as unpacked and
then pack them and continue

But many things can go wrong:
It could add the packed revisions, so I end up with packed and unpacked
revisions creating a mess.
It could refuse to work.
Crash and mess up the copy.
Crash and mess up the copy and not tell me that there was a problem.

Has this been tested? Does anyone know if this works?

Thanks for helping

Olaf

====================================== DISCLAIMER
===================================  NOTE: The information transmitted in this
email is for the person or entity to which it is addressed:  it may contain
information that is confidential and/or legally privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, use, retransmit or disseminate this
information.  Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free
of any virus, it is the responsibility  of the recipient to ensure that they
are virus free. No responsibility is accepted by the KROHNE Company  for any
loss or damage arising from receipt of this message.  Furthermore, unless
explicitly stated, this email is in no way a legally binding agreement.  The
views represented in this email do not necessarily represent those of the
corporation.