I'm afraid the reply you already received on the dev@ list [1] is about the
best reply you can get: You need to find and install a newer version of the
Subversion Edge server. Unfortunately it seems that Collab.Net (now part of
Digital.AI) has decided to remove Subversion Edge from their website. (In a
related e-mail thread, it has been decided that the Subversion project will
remove the links to Collab.Net from the Binary packages webpage[3], since
it doesn't offer a download anymore).

>From the paths in the error message, it seems you are running your server
on Windows. There are two different vendors listed on the Binary packages
webpage [3], you can probably download one of them and configure to use the
existing repositories.

Kind regards,
Daniel Sahlberg

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/cshn51y8psq4n4nt8lxz31b6nxjrqc1f