Den tis 3 okt. 2023 kl 11:09 skrev <pavan.ku...@maventus.com>:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Thanks for the quick reply.
>

> Our repository is currently hosted on AWS EC2.
>
> To check the issue in other OS's, I have set up Ubuntu and MacOS 13
> virtual machines on my MacBook using UTM. I have not encountered any issues
> with the "svn update" and "svn checkout" commands while running them on
> both the Ubuntu and MacOS 13 virtual machines. However, when running these
> commands on my MacBook, which has the latest MacOS 14 version installed, I
> encounter some errors which I shared earlier
>
> I hope this info will help to debug issue

I saw you were using SmartSVN. Just to rule out any issues in this
software, have you tried the Subversion command line client? I'm no Mac
user myself but I understand there are several options available using
Fink, Homebrew or MacPorts, see
https://subversion.apache.org/packages.html#osx

Can you catch the network traffic to see exactly what is sent to the
servern and the replies?

Kind regards,
Daniel Sahlberg