On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 20:51, David Gerler <dger...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good Afternoon,
>     I had to change the subnet for our subversion server from 192.168.2.0/24
> to 192.168.3.0/24. Now when we try to connect to the subversion server with
> TortoiseSVN it actively refuses connection. Any help to get this fixed is
> appreciated.

Double-check that the entered URL is correct and actually leads to
your Subversion server (the Apache HTTP Server that serves your
repos). Most likely, the server isn't listening on port 443 on the IP
interface 192.168.3.235, so your connection attempt is refused. It's
also possible that some firewall or antivirus application blocks the
connection.

The error can occur when you enter https:// protocol in the URL when
the server doesn't support HTTPS and listens only on port 80 for plain
HTTP (and vice verse), or when the port in the URL is incorrect. So
my first suggestion is to double-check and confirm that the URL is
correct and leads to your server instance.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Lyalyakin