Hi all,

I am trying to include some non-requirejs resources in the most recommended way. In this case, a javascript package which requires some css.

From what I can tell the recommended approach is to 'shim' it in from the location "META-INF/assets", which I've done

public static void contributeModuleManager(MappedConfiguration<String, Object> configuration,
            @Path("/META-INF/assets/project/script.js") Resource js)
    {
configuration.add("project", new JavaScriptModuleConfiguration(js));
    }

I would like the css to live in the same dir.

Since the JS will never be used without the CSS, a stack seems to be the best way to include it.

I can easily include the module js in the stack, however since the css asset lives in the same location I cannot find a way to correctly create the asset.

From what I can tell the only way to resolve the correct "meta-inf/assets" path is via AssetSource.getComponentAsset() however I cannot aquire ComponentResources at this point.

Can someone please fill me in on the correct way to create a stack for shimmed modules with additional resources?

thanks, p.