I am not sure. I even did not realize Tapestry use Prototype as its default
JS library.
I do not want to change existing code with built-in prototype.
I just made some research and found the Tapestry is tightly coupling with
Prototype, probably I can only use the Foundation components that do not
require JS.

https://tapestry.apache.org/javascript-rewrite.html#JavaScriptRewrite-DependenceonPrototype/Scriptaculous

Thank you so much Thiago.