On Tue, 04 Aug 2015 12:12:02 -0300, Stephen Nutbrown <steves...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Hi!

I'm looking at the documentation at he moment for how to create a jar file for tapestry to use and I intend to use the documentation here:
https://tapestry.apache.org/component-libraries.html

I did spot that it says clearly at the top: "This page has not yet been
fully updated for Tapestry 5.4. Things are different and simpler in 5.4
than in previous releases." but i'm going to have to just run with it and
find out what those changes are as I go along.

I don't think this has really changed in Tapestry 5.4. At least I cannot recall anything like that. Anyway, I think creating component libraries in any Tapestry version is already easy and the pre-5.4 way of doing that will continue to work in 5.4+, as the project has always been very concerned with backward compatibility.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br