So aside from the hibernate library, my problem is that when using Marker annotations for "tagging" a service I have to add these annotations everywhere. It would be nice to be able to define a "default" when adding no marker annotation. Now you get the error about the fact that**dependency resolution requires that exactly one service implements the interface.

Is there any way in Tapestry to define a default when no marker is applied? Or is there another way to achieve this?

I hope my question is clear enough, else you can let me know and I'll try to make it clear.

Nathan
****