As far as I can tell, it is not directly supported, but you can override
existing minimizer and just disable minimisation for particular files, like

In your *Module class add necessary contribution

public static void overrideJavaScriptMinimizer(final
MappedConfiguration<String, ResourceMinimizer> configuration) {

and define your minimisation class by extending GoogleClosureMinimizer and
overriding "isEnabled()" method with appropriate logic to disable
minimisation for specific files

public class MyGoogleClosureMinimizer extends GoogleClosureMinimizer {

    protected boolean isEnabled(final StreamableResource resource) {
        return super.isEnabled(resource) &&

   - I have not tested this example code, so you might fix some details,
   but I know that something similar should work (I wrote my custom JavaScript
   minimizers for Tapestry 5.4);
   - GoogleClosureMinimizer is part of Tapestry's internals, so be warned
   that it might require extra porting to new Tapestry's versions;
   - alternative approach is to replace global ResourceMinimizer service
   for default implementation) and your own logic to decide if minimisation
   should be performed.

Best regards,