"We can push a new 5.5 beta for early testers."

^-- is this available? if not, any eta?

On 11/09/2019 4:43 am, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:
On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 4:31 AM Chris Poulsen <mailingl...@nesluop.dk>
wrote:

I did roll an "internal" 5.5-beta version based on the code from 12th July
as there are some fixes in HEAD that are not in the beta-2 and that bastard
build is what we currently are using without problems.

We can push a new 5.5 beta for early testers.

If 5.5 isn't 100% ready for release yet, it seems to be really close and it
would be good to get it finalized IMO.

Yes, we're close. I'd just want to finish the support for running without
Bootstrap (or with Bootstrap 4) before releasing 5.5. I don't see any other
blockers or nice-to-haves. Other people may have their own, of course. :)

And yes, 5.5 supports Java 11 bytecode, and that's exactly the issue that
most probably took the team the longer to develop.

--
Chris