On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 7:27 AM Christopher Dodunski (Tapestry) <
chrisfromtapes...@christopher.net.nz> wrote:

> Thanks Thiago.

My pleasure to help!

> I guess it's something worth considering in the future - updating
> BeanEditor and related components to better leverage HTML5 features.

Which ones, specifically? And Tapestry form field components do handle
disabled="true" correctly as far as I remember, completely ignoring
disabled components when processing the form submission, so I don't think
your workaround described below is needed.

What HTML5 features do you mean?