Gesendet: Freitag, 11. September 2020 um 01:11 Uhr
Von: "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
An: "Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Spring Security Integration
On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 5:50 PM Reinhold Gruber <herr_re...@gmx.at> wrote:

> Hi!

I have a hard time trying to integrate Tapesty within a Spring Boot
> Application secured by Spring Security.
> Did anyone have success in this area and wants to share his experience and
> knowhow. I thought that it would be enough to simply append the
> TapestryFilter after the Spring FilterChain but apparently it is not.

Have you tried creating a Tapestry project using the archetype
(quickstart)? It's documented here:
https://tapestry.apache.org/getting-started.html. It does create a project
using Spring Boot.

I know you're looking for Spring Security, but I'd like to mention anyway
that Tapestry has a very good integration with Apache Shiro (another
security framework) written by a committer of both Tapestry and Shiro:
http://www.tynamo.org/tapestry-security+guide/[http://www.tynamo.org/tapestry-security+guide/]

> Best Regards
> Reinhold

Thiago