Hi,

POSTing with Content-Type application/vnd.taverna.t2flow+xml is indeed
the recommended way to upload the t2flow workflow.

Could you try to remove the second Content-Type header of
multipart/form-data inserted by Postman? That is probably breaking it.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718