Hello everyone!

I am currently trying to Dockerize a Taverna Server v2.5.4 deployed on a
Tomcat 7 server. I am having some issues when I actually try to run a
workflow. I get a *Connection Refused *error as below:

java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 127.0.0.1; nested
exception is:
    java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:619)
    at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:216)
    at
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection
refused)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:613)
    ... 21 more

I've attached the full *tavserv.out* file for reference. I believe the
reason is that 127.0.0.1 refers to the host computer through the Docker
bridge, but I am not sure how to fix that. Do I need to add something to
the tavernaserver.properties file? Thanks for the help!

--
Vimig Socrates
Case Western Reserve University Class of 2018