> From: Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: upgrade from 5.0.28
>
> Can somebody recommend the version for upgrade from tomcat 5.0.28
> that will use java 1.4.2.

All Tomcat 5.5 versions run on JRE 1.4.2 when the Compat.zip download is
installed.  Version 5.5.12 has just recently been marked stable, and
seems to run successfully in our testing (admittedly somewhat limited at
this point).  We had been using 5.5.9 before that with no problems.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.