On Tuesday 01 Nov 2005 20:26, Andoni wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Show us the relevant section of your server.xml.
>
> Are you using a view in your database?
>
> What the authenticator is doing is basically two select statements on your
> database to find the usernames and passwords. If the name of the username
> column is not correctly corresponding to the username column in the
> database then you may be in trouble!

You are not going to believe this, but I was fiddling about putting ethereal
up to try and check what username was going between the machines and it
suddenly just started working.

I have no idea what I have done that makes it work, or why it wasn't working
before. (I have only just switched over the Datasource Realm because I
couldn't get the UserDatabase Realm to work either.).

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk