It turns out that I was issuing the sendError without immediately returning.
After reading the documentation it states that no more output should be sent
after calling this method. My code was continuing with output that was causing
the ISE. Thanks for the response.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/4/2005 2:49:10 pm >>>
A guess without seeing the stack trace but I suspect that some of your
response has been committed before you issue the redirect. This will
cause an ISE to be thrown. See SRV.15.5

Mark