Richard,

Thank you so much for your quick response.

I forgot to mention I am using 32 bit architecture. I have AMD Athlon XP 2000+
with SuSE 10 and Windows XP dual boot.

I tried to compile the binaries but could not able to compile it. I found the
document from http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/howto/apache.html but it
does not have compilation intruction for linux. Can you able to provide me some
instructions? I know it's little off topic to this forum but since you have
already done it, it would be easy for you to guide me.

Based upon your email, I reliazed that the .so that I used is for SuSE Liux
Enterprise Server 9 (SLES) and that too for 64bit. Do jakarta have binary for 32
bit linux? I know they have nice .so files for Win32 and OSX. ( :( )

Thanks again.

Regards,
Dhaval