From: Jon Wingfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 08 November 2005 12:11
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat WAP/WML

You don't need a WAP gateway. The mobile operator's have them and they proxy
the browser request :) You just need to make sure the wml you vend is valid
and sent with the correct mime type and the operator's gateway will do the
rest (conversion to wmlc, a wbxml tokenized version of the markup).

HTH,

Jon

Carl Olivier wrote:

Thanks!