Some more precisions are needed. What "output" type are you referencing to? Jar? War? Or something else?

But in any case, the general way is File > Export, and then choose your type and in the next screen, specify your export destination. You could use default settings for the rest.

Developer Developer wrote:

Hello All,
i am posting this question to the tomcat user group assuming people in this
group are familiar with eclipse IDE.
I am new to eclipse IDE. I have a question on the setup. I have 3 different
packages built in ecplise. I want to be able to direct the ouput of these
packages to 3 different folders that are outside my workspace.
Do you know how I can do that ?
Thanks a lot.