Dunno about a windows command, but if you open the manager page - /manager/html - one of the pieces of info you'll be given is the version number.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ritchie Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 5:55 PM
Subject: Newbie question - How to verify version of Tomcat?

Should be an easy questions for the Tomcat users out there.

I know I have Tomcat installed but I did the installation many moons ago. Is there a command that I can run from Windows that will tell me what version I am running (have installed)?

Any help is appreciated.

Ritchie Gillam
Programmer Analyst, Information Services, Halifax Regional Municipality
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: (902) 490-6167
Fax: (902) 490-6583