To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 2:55 PM
Subject: RE: How to see a Word or WordPerfect document in Tomcat?

From: Ritchie Gillam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If I try to do this specifying a application path, for example,
http://localhost:8084/Documents/test.wpd I get a
"...resource it not available error".   Can this be
accomplished using Tomcat?

Have you set the appropriate <mime-mapping> in conf/web.xml?

- Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.