> From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of hv @ Fashion
Content
> Subject: servlet-mapping question
>
> Good point, but I am not trying to adhere strictly
> to the URI rfc, as it is generated by the server to
> refer to the server.

I don't think it matters who or what generates the URI.  If it doesn't
follow the syntax rules, it's probably going to confuse the servlet
mapping scanner.  (Admittedly, I haven't looked at that specific code in
Tomcat, but I would certainly expect it to match against the servlet
mapping by parsing the URI based on the RFC.  The presence of delimiters
in a URI may well stop the scan.)

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.