Rogerio Baldini das Neves wrote:

I need that app3 starts up first of all. and app2 in second and so on.

As several folks have said: no. I'm currently exploring a notion of extending StandardHost and subclassing the addChild(), etc., behavior to keep the children in a list rather than a hashmap, to make the order of webapp startup and shutdown more predictable.

It's meant for use in a specific environment of ours where we don't auto-deploy apps on the fly, and depend on the startup and shutdown order. I'll post something here if I'm successful, just for the record..