From: Chris Birch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:57 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Sharing session across http and https connections

Hi,

I'm sure this has been solved and documented already but I can't find
any information, if anyone can help me or point me in the right
direction, I'd be very grateful.

I have an Apache->mod_jk->Tomcat installation.  I'm running two sites
on Apache for the same domain but one is HTTP and the other is HTTPS.
I'd like to be able to share a java user session across both the HTTP
and HTTPS requests from a single user but a separate session is created
for the secure and unsecure connection.

Does anyone know how to have a single session for a user regardless of
whether they are connecting to the application via the secure or
unsecure route?

Many Thanks,
Chris.