> From: Mark Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Certificate Revocation Lists in Tomcat 5.5
>
> Not necessarily. But it would create complications to
> maintain 1.4 compatibility where there is 1.5 specific
> code. The 1.5 code is skipped if 1.4 is used to build.

Ah - so it's a build script issue, not one with the Java source code or
a runtime determination.  Would it be possible to include 1.5 versions
of those two classes in the download?  (I realize it would complicate
the build script somewhat.)  Are these classes used for anything other
than CRL?

> However, I would be wary of only compiling the "extra"
> classes. To be on the safe side, I would re-build the
> lot with 1.5.

Shouldn't matter functionally, although the 1.5 javac may generate
slightly better code.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.