> From: Magyar, Bence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Java client does not re-use TCP/IP connections.
>
>   For each one of these invocations, my client creates a new
> TCP/IP connection to the service instead of reusing the
> existing one.  Am I missing some critical parameter
> in my Stub class?

Perhaps not in the Stub.  A little Googling came across this note at
Java Boutique
(http://javaboutique.internet.com/tutorials/Axis2-2/ses_man.html):

        The scope must be defined in the wsdl file:
                <service name="MyService"...>
                  <parameter name="scope" value="value"/>
                </service>
        value must be request, session, or application.

Since I've never used Axis, I can't really be sure that this is
pertinent, but it certainly sounds related to your situation.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.