From: Tim Funk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 5:30 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: JSP on apache

Now that apache 2.2 is just released - it comes with mod_ajp out of the box so there is no need for mod_jk

-Tim

mukesh wrote:

Thanks for your kind response.

Well I am using tomcat 5.5 and I could not find any directory with name
"native" as its mentioned in mod_jk documentation that aforementioned
directory contains mod_jk module.

Please suggest which version of mod_jk should I use and where I can get it
from?