I'm running 2.0.51 of Apache. I build mod_jk with --with-apxs. ??

Mladen Turk wrote:

Robert Palmer wrote:

I'd given that a try and compiled the sources (I coulddn't figure out where to get mod_jk.so from in the binaries). When I restart Apache with the LoadModule
statement I get,

Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk.so into server: /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk.so: undefined symbol: ap_null_cleanup

Well, how did your compile apache and mod_jk.
--enable-shared=max when building Apache,
and then --with-apxs for building mod_jk, will for sure
build with any Apache 1.3.

Regards,
Mladen.